Image canopy analyzer
First, the function
It is widely applicable to the measurement and analysis of light conditions of crops, fruit trees, and forest canopy in research and teaching related to cultivation, breeding, and comparison and development of plant communities in agriculture, horticulture, and forestry. It can calculate the direct solar light transmittance, sky scattered light transmittance, canopy extinction coefficient, leaf area index and average leaf inclination of the plant canopy.
Principles and methods
The principle that canopy porosity is related to canopy structure is used. It is based on the Beer's law that light passes through the medium and weakens. Under the premise that a series of hypotheses are defined for the plant canopy, a semi-theoretical and empirical formula is used to calculate the canopy structural parameters through the determination of canopy porosity. The method of analyzing the canopy porosity by analyzing the image of the canopy under the canopy is used.
1. Non-destructively measuring the canopy structure,
2. Can measure photosynthetic radiation (PAR) inside and outside the canopy,
3. Automatic level adjustment of handheld universal joint,
4. The notebook computer you carry with you can help you choose the right sampling point and decide the image selection in real time.
5. Powered by computer battery, it is portable and easy to observe, especially suitable for completing heavy field observation tasks.
6. The image analysis software can arbitrarily define the image analysis area (the zenith angle can be divided into 10 areas, and the azimuth angle can be divided into 10 areas). When performing regional analysis on canopies in different directions, you can arbitrarily view the scenery and unreasonable canopy parts (such as lack of plants, sidewalk problems, etc.). The choice of starting angle and ending angle of different zenith angles can avoid canopy pore conditions that do not meet the calculation of the canopy structural parameters,
7. Directly display the measurement point image on the computer through the USB interface, you can immediately observe the image in the wild, choose a reasonable measurement point, and store the image.
8. Hemispheric images can be designed at any place, at any time, depending on the trajectory of solar vision, and the light receiving conditions at any time in the canopy.
Fourth, technical parameters
1. Lens angle: 150 °
2. Resolution: 768 × 494pix
3. Measurement range: The zenith angle can be divided into ten areas from 0 ° to 75 ° (150 ° fisheye lens), and the azimuth angle can be divided into ten areas at 360 °.
4. PAR sensing range: 400 ~ 700nm sensing spectrum. Measurement range: 0 ～ 2700μmol / m2 · s
5. Analysis software: ECA-GC02 software
6. Display and memory: 7-inch Asus notebook
7. Battery: computer battery.
8. Transmission interface: USB
9. Working temperature: 0 ～ 55 ℃